Many health inspectors have reported that chemicals trapped in salons are not that hazardous to health. However, the condition is exposure to the products should be below the permissible limits.
Fortunately, you now have an alternative—nail dust collectors; you may now get an adequately maintained nail dust collectors installed in your salon instead. So, if you are looking for the best nail dust collector, here are some considerations.
The dust collector's design refers to the aesthetics of the product and the function that it serves. Today, you can find various nail dust collectors ranging from the low end to the high end, so pick the one that serves the purpose and fit your current budget.
Nail dust collectors have to run for the whole manicure-pedicure process. Mind that if the dust collector is without proper ventilation on the device, it won’t take long before the device overheats. So, make sure that you have already inspected your product for feature ventilation feature.
- POWER CONSUMPTION
Figure out how much voltage does the device run on and how much power does it require? Understanding how a device uses power to function well will help you compare its efficiency in performing its function with other market devices.
- DUST BAGS
The dust bags come in handy to store the collected dust particles from trimming and filing of nails. Also, check the material that dust bags are made of and whether they are reusable/washable or not! How many are included in each purchase?
TOP 5 BEST NAIL DUST COLLECTORS
Here, we have listed five of the reviewed dust collectors available online.
1. Miss Sweet Nail Dust Collector Vacuum for Polish Acrylic Nails
This nail dust collector is easy to use and quietly suctions dust particles with its sturdy fan. Other significant features that it offers:
- High-grade PVC leather armrest
- Comes with an ON/OFF switch, LED indicator, and an overvoltage protection function.
- Low power consumption runs on 110V - 120V 60Hz and produces 12W of power.
- It measures 10.25 x 9.5 x3.5 inch / 26 x 24 x 9 cm (L x W x H).
2. KADS Nail Art Dust Suction Collector
KADS Nail dust collector is an easy way to get rid of irritants flying around your salon while doing manicures or pedicures. Other features that it offers:
- Comes with two washable and reusable bags
- Weighs 7 lbs
- Runs on 110V of power
3. Big Size Nail Vacuum Dust Collector with 5 Dust Collecting Bags
With its high-speed and powerful fan to suck dust and other nail particles. Other features include:
- Leather-covered armrest
- Comes with five recyclable garbage bags
- Uses voltage100~120V, 60Hz
- Current: 0.2A
- Power: 23W
- Maximum of 2700 rpm.
4. MAKARTT Nail Art Dust Suction Collector
Perfect for professional, amateur, or DIY nail enthusiasts, MAKARTT is durable and user-friendly. Other features include:
- Soft PVC leather armrest
- Runs on 110V of power
- A maximum speed of 2700 rpm.
- Dimension 24cm (L) x 20cm (W) x 10.5cm (H) / 9.5" x 7.9" x 4.2".
5. Nail Art Dust Collector (Recommended)
This nail dust collector ideal for use either at home or for business. Its accordion shape filters are designed to capture even the finest dust particles. Other features include:
- Lightweight at 815g
- Outer dimensions: 22.7cm x 18.6cm x 8.5cm
- Comes with reusable filters that last up to 6 weeks
Small particles dissolving in the air from filing, trimming, and cutting nails can irritate and may also cling on any surface. But now, nail dust collectors as your handy companion will help maintain the air in your salon, smelling a lot cleaner. If you are looking for what nail dust collector to buy, this list-review can help.
Get it here now: Recommended Nail Dust collector