Acrylic Nail Ultimate Kit
Salon Quality Products valued over $600.
An upgrade to the Acrylic Nail Starter Kit. This Ultimate 15-piece Acrylic Kit contains everything you need to perform an Acrylic Enhancement at home.
STARTER KIT INCLUDES:
1 x Black Zip Bag
1 x Acrylic Power | CJ Supply Colour of Choice
1 x EMA Liquid Monomer
1 x Acid Free Acrylic Primer
1 x Acrylic Brush
1 x Glass Liquid Cup
1 x Coarse Nail File
1 x 3 Way Buffer Block
1 x Disposable Nail Mat
1 x CJ Artistry Hand Towel
CJ Core Powder Range Colours
Apricot - Soft Nude Beige (Perfect for Ombre)
Blush - Soft Nude Pink (Perfect for Ombre)
Cotton Candy - Solid Soft Pink
Powder Puff - Solid Neutral Nude
Peachy - Solid Nude Beige
Crystal Clear - Transparent Clear
HOW TO USE:
- REMOVE items from your Bag
- LAY out the Disposable Nail Mat to place your products on and use the Hand Towel as an arm rest
- BUFF the nail using either the Nail File or Buffer Block to remove shine from the nail bed
- APPLY a small amount of Primer onto your nail
- POUR your Liquid Monomer into the Liquid Cup - 1/4 of the Cup.
- SOAK the Acrylic Brush in the liquid and place a paper towel under your cup
- POWDER time! Open your Acrylic Powder and using your Acrylic Brush, drain excess liquid from your Brush and using the wettest side of the brush, face it down towards your powder working at a 45 degree angle and gently, but deliberately press into the powder to pick up your first acrylic bead.
- TIP: Practice picking up beads to build up your control and work in small beads
- APPLY a small bead from the middle of the nail bed down towards the tip and then build your way up to the cuticle slowly
- FILE to your desired shape using the Coarse File once dry, then seal your cuticle area by hand filing or using a Nail Drill
- BUFF smooth
- FINISH with Top Coat or DIY Ultimate Gel Manicure Kit
NOTE: Colours and styles may vary. Acrylic brushes come pre-clamped. Professional Use Only.
Brush Care & Tips
Proper use, together with correct care and cleaning will ensure your brushes have longer life.
We hope the following tips will help:
- Storage is important - always keep aired and whenever possible, in the upright position. Natural hair needs to breathe in order to prevent mould growth. Keep your brushes out of direct sunlight.
- Try to keep handles dry, to prevent them from loosening and cracking. When you dip the head into liquid monomer or brush cleaner, try to keep the liquid level below the crimping and only wet the ferrule.
- Moulting or shedding hairs from a new brush is a normal process. Once the brush is broken in and following a few application sessions the moulting will stop. Always thoroughly rinse a new brush with brush cleaner or liquid monomer before first use.
- Always clean a good quality brush thoroughly after each processing session with brush cleaner or liquid monomer DO NOT USE ACETONE because Acetone will remove the shine from bristle make acrylic tacky and buildup residue. Remove as much moisture as possible with paper towel and reshape before storing.
Orders will be shipped same day or within the next business day.
Flat Rate shipping on domestic orders.
14-Day Returns For Domestic Orders
Products must be returned unused, in their original condition and with all tags attached.
We reserve the right to refuse returns that show any signs of wear.